Coffee Shop Business Plan
Attention: Current and Future Coffee Shop Owners!!

Why Do So Many Coffee Shops Fail Miserably While Others Prosper?"

HINT: It’s not just about addicting them to caffeine or drawing designs in latte foam!

Customer Testimonial

Start Quote When a decision is made to take such a leap as opening your own business, guidance and structure from those that have the knowledge base is invaluable. There is no reason to re-create a format for an overall plan that is already created.
April Ranceful Parrish, FL end Quote

Customer Testimonial

Start Quote WOW! Great stuff in these bonuses. They explain a lot about subjects I didn't understand clearly, and include a lot of the specifics I've been looking for. Looks like you spent a great deal of time documenting the details! ...
Daria Castiglione Denver, CO end Quote

Customer Testimonial

Start Quote I often see many common mistakes such as overdone length and hasty financials that are sure to prevent a plan from succeeding. However, this plan is a breath of fresh air because it is well written, professionally cited, and easy to understand.
Mark A.F. Bond, Expert Business Plan Writer, China Doll Publishing end Quote
  • More than 100 million people in the U.S. drink coffee on a daily basis
    (The National Coffee Association)
  • Americans currently consume more than 300 million cups of coffee every day(Specialty Coffee Association of America)

Obviously the coffee business is a lucrative one to get into …

However, you may have noticed that the most successful coffee shops offer a bit more than just a great cup of coffee. The most profitable shops become community hubs, information centers and places for people to talk, work and discover new coffee related creations and products.

Creating a coffee shop that becomes as popular as the local chain takes strategy, ingenuity and a vision! In other words, to be successful…

…YOU NEED A PLAN!

Whether you aspire to grow as profitable and well-recognized as Starbucks or simply want to make a comfortable, six-figure income in your home town, the key to success is a carefully planned, well executed business plan.

You might be thinking, “Write a business plan? I don’t have TIME for that kind of pain!”

I know the mere mention of the term ‘business plan’ causes both new and seasoned entrepreneurs to wince, go into denial and then procrastinate. However let me assure you that it does not have to be days and days of ignoring your day-to-day business, last minute panic or late nights of self-torture at the computer.

When it comes to writing these business plans you really do not have anything to fear but fear itself if you follow my simple, organized and user-friendly approach to producing a document that gets you results in real-life!

Let me fill you in on the four basic truths about writing business plans using my guide:

1. You don’t need an MBA.
2. You won’t have to spend countless, grueling hours at your computer.
3. You don’t even have to know what’s in a business plan.
4. BONUS! – You also won’t have to pay a consultant $150 an hour to write a custom business plan.

Taking the time out to write that business plan will only “hurt your brain” as much as you let it. Please allow yourself to accept my experience and help and get it done!

This is the secret that most successful coffee shop owners know: not having the vision and time-line for meeting goals that is part of a business plan WILL hurt your business and maybe eventually fold it.

The development of any business can be compared to a purposeful unraveling of your dreams, on schedule, so that they can manifest in reality. You need to have cornerstones, goal posts and an awareness of your ceiling and bottom line. Otherwise you are being unrealistic and possible putting wishful thinking or optimistic beliefs into practice that are actually sabotage your businesses.

Building a business on a “hope or a prayer”, “winging it” or “flying by the seat of your pants” usually leads to a hard fall!

The coffee shop that is affordable and relatively easy to operate is going to be the one that has a future with a declared mission and a future that is deliberately mapped out so that it grows financially and rewards you, rather than punishes you.

In fact, I would go so far to say that if you are not enthusiastic enough about your own coffee shop business to sit down and take care of its future by writing a business plan for it, then why would any customer be enthusiastic enough about your business to buy that coffee from you?

“I Can Help You Plan for Your
Coffee Shop’s Success …”

Trust me. When it comes to the how-to’s and what-for’s of specifically writing a business plan for a coffee shop I’ve heard it all …

As the founder and editor of Cafe Profits, I have answered all kinds of questions about running a coffee business from entrepreneurs just like you. Of the hundreds f questions I get every month, about 80 percent are about effective business plan development or business startup.

I also get the success stories – the letters and e-mails from professionals who’ve built a profitable and established coffee business. They offer tips and advice, telling me what worked for them.

So I have a unique vantage point – and a wealth of secret, insider information about the business that others don’t. I know what it takes to make it and I have also watched countless coffee shop owners try to run their coffee shop on hope and run it right into the ground!

Regardless of what anyone says, starting your own business has its risks. But, what I’ve learned is that a good business plan helps you tackle challenges before they accumulate and eventually become so overwhelming to deal with that you end up going out of business.

“Why Do I Need a Business Plan
for My Coffee Shop?”

Have you ever notice how many people in business actually spend all day doing what they call “putting out fires” rather than actually running their business. That is because they have accidentally created crisis after unforeseen crisis by not having a business plan in the first place that foresaw how certain situations should be prevented or handled.

The result is a business that limps along hoping for the best without firm direction. It becomes all about “crisis management” rather than selling coffee.

You have to ask yourself – “What am I selling – coffee or chaos?”

Having a solid plan with realistic estimates is critical. You need a business plan that is tailored to your unique business. Generic plans simply don’t work that well for coffee sellers, and consultants can be way too expensive for the usual person trying to put together a start up.

A professional business plan is like a road map to success, showing you:

  • How to market your business with the least possible investment
  • How to beat the competition head-on
  • What your risks are and how to minimize the risk
  • How much revenue you can expect in the first year, the second year, and so on
  • How you can set your shop apart from the others – and double your income!
  • The minimal requirements you need to get into the lucrative coffee business
  • Plus so much more!

Let me show you how to get a personalized business plan tailored specifically to your coffee shop that will help you earn the highest profits attainable!

GIVE YOUR COFFEE SHOP THE GIFT OF HAVING A CERTAIN FUTURE. WRITE THAT BUSINESS PLAN!

But first, let’s review the facts.

This is Serious Stuff…

FACT: Over 50% of all small businesses FAIL in the first year.(Source: US Small Business Administration)
FACT: Statistics show that a well-written business plan can dramatically increase your chance of success.
FACT: Poor planning is the #1 cause for small businesses failure. (Source: Dunn and Bradstreet)
FACT: Only 44% of Leisure and Hospitality Services are still around four years after start-up. Small Business Trends)

“Get The Secret To Launching and Running
A Highly Profitable Coffee Business!”

Now, let me show you exactly how to help safeguard your business from failure. I want to introduce you to the best business plan template system I’ve ever come across. It provides the customization you need, geared solely toward the coffee industry.

It also doesn’t come along with the high price tag you’ll find with consultants or business plan software. It’s incredibly easy to modify and the bulk of the plan is written for you!

Using this business plan, you can map out your new business in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost. This business plan is a professional document that will help you plan for your coffee shop’s certain success.

If you need financing, this customizable business plan will help you get the money you need. You will be proud to show this business plan to any reputable bank, investor or business consultant.

Introducing….
“The Only Coffee Shop Business Plan
with a 60 days Money Back Guarantee”

Would you take a road trip without a map? Probably not. So why would you even consider starting a business, with much greater risk, without a fail-safe, ironclad business plan?

Get started the easy way using The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014.
Read What Other Entrepreneurs Are Saying
Our Business Plans…
“We are Opening Our First
Shop in 2 Months!”
When it’s time to take the big leap to open your own coffee shop, guidance and structure from those in-the-know about running a coffee shop is invaluable.
Why would you want to reinvent the wheel when Jason Lexell has already invented it for you to use in Coffee Shop Business Plan? Just take advantage of it like we did and follow the template in the book to get it done right.
We are very close to finalizing our business plan and are launching our coffee shop in two months. Thank You!

May Winston
Doral, FL
“This plan is a Breath of Fresh Air …”
“As a seasoned business writer I’ve worked with many companies to develop their business plans into viable documents that lead to startup capital or new investors.
I often see many common mistakes such as overdone length and hasty financials that are sure to prevent a plan from succeeding. However, this plan is a breath of fresh air because it is well written, professionally cited, and easy to understand.
The plan’s author has done his or her homework in the form of market research, industry analysis, and refined financial planning. I would recommend this business plan to anyone interested in opening a coffee shop.”

Mark A.F. Bond
Expert Business Plan Writer
China Doll Publishing
A Professional Business Plan in a Fraction of the Time at a Fraction of the Cost!

When you actually sit down to write a coffee shop business plan, you can feel overwhelmed. Where do you start? What do you say? With so many sections and critical information expected, it’s hard to know.

Generic plans just don’t work for this business, and consultants charge up to $150 an hour to write, research and craft your customized business plan.

But, now, you can create a professional business plan specifically geared toward the coffee industry in a fraction of the time it would take if you were writing it from scratch!

Just customize to fit your shop’s details and your business plan is done. It is, by far, the most efficient way to write a business plan!

Writing a Business Plan Has Never Been Easier …
Just Customize with Your Coffee Shop’s Details
and Your Business Plan is Ready-to-Go!

Just add in your coffee shop’s details in the easy-to-follow business plan template and click save. Then open the Microsoft Excel financials document and plug in your shop’s projected numbers.

This will help you calculate the break even analysis, opening day balance sheet, three-year profit projection and 12-month profit loss statement. It’s so simple!

Once you’re satisfied with your business plan, print it out and place everything in a professional binder. Then it’s done!

You can ASO use it as a guide for running your coffee shop. You can also present your polished plan to lenders, partners or investors. They’ll think you spent months preparing it.

(Plus, don’t forget, it’s also your invaluable map charting your path to total business success!)

Does any of the following describe you?


- Not technically savvy?
- Never written a business plan in your life?
- Don’t know the first thing about business plans?

Don’t worry! The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 is not some confusing software program that you will have to install on your computer.

It is comprised of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe documents that are easy to customize. This way you don’t have to learn a new confusing software program that won’t let you edit your business plan in the detail required.

The Research Has been Done For You with
Up-to-date Facts and Figures About the Coffee Industry!!

Possibly the most difficult part of writing a business plan is the research involved. This is why the Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 pays special attention to the research section. This business plan uses only the most reputable sources and includes all the key information entrepreneurs, banks and investors require.

All industry research is pulled from exceptional sources including:
  • US Census Bureau
  • Datamonitor
  • US Food & Drug Administration

The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 is updated every year to ensure you always have the most up-to-date facts and figures in your coffee business plan.
Since the industry research section is already written, you save hundreds of frustrating hours required to manually gather anything nearly as comprehensive. That alone is worth your investment!

“Save Time and Money While Avoiding
The Stress of Starting from Scratch!”

Don’t wait another minute!

Discover the foolproof way to create a powerful, customized business plan in minutes! It’s the same business plan template that has already guided hundreds of successful coffee shop business owners – and it can help you achieve success, too!

Read The Top 6 Reasons Why
The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014
Beats The Competition…

Why is this product any different from the others on the market? It’s simple.

This plan was developed only after every product on the market was purchased, thoroughly reviewed and evaluated by leading business plan professional and coffee industry experts.

During this review, our business plan experts identified hundreds of problems in the other so-called solutions on the market.

The Top 6 reasons why The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 is better than the competition are listed below.
Reason #1
It’s the Only Plan on the Market
that Held Up Under the Scrutiny of
a Professional Review Team
Before we ever made this plan available for sale, we had a third-party review team evaluate it in its entirety.

The review team included:

- A well respected banker with 25 years of lending experience.
- A coffee shop veteran with three successful shops

and 20 years experience in the coffee business.
- A former vice president of franchise operations for one of the nations largest fast food chains and founder of several successful businesses.
It was only after the third-party review team gave The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 a unanimous thumbs up, that we felt confident offering it to our valued customers.

Reason #2
It’s Written From Scratch
Specifically for the Coffee Business
Your plan is professionally researched and created from scratch with all of the necessary details and relevant data bankers and investors require.
True Story: During the research phase, developers identified, on more than one occasion, plans referencing completely different industries.
You’d be amazed by the lack of professionalism we found, many times stating taco or pizza instead of coffee! This is an automatic lender or investor reject.
And it shows just how generic these business plan templates are, which can’t be good for your coffee business. It isn’t specific enough about the coffee industry to help you evaluate profit potential.
Reason #3
It’s Properly Formatted
the Way Investors,
Partners and Banks Want It
Bankers, partners and investors require business plans to fit a standard format and length. In addition to overall plan length, section content and length are also critical.
One of the coffee plans reviewed during research was nearly three times too long! A banker, among the research team, with 25 years experience simply shook his head and laughed saying, “Nobody would ever read that.”
But The Coffee Business Plan 2014 adheres to best practice business plan writing standards impressing bankers, attracting funds and following a successful guideline millions of business owners use.
Reason #4
We’ve Cut The Fluff
A business plan should be clear and concise, illustrating your business’ feasibility. Any irrelevant information is frowned upon.
Over and over again, our business plan experts found competitor plans with random sections dedicated to other industries.
In fact, one coffee business plan included a 50-page bar tender’s guide. (When was the last time you ordered a cocktail at a coffee shop?)
It was clear these companies never expected anyone to actually READ the materials provided, since many of the elements included were of no use for the coffee entrepreneur.
It was also obvious that these companies used inadequate business plan development, which is a cause for immediate rejection.
Reason #5
It’s Fully Researched
with Up-to-date Data and Statistics
from Reliable Coffee Industry Sources
The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 was developed and researched using trusted, contemporary resources and market data.
All of the difficult to find industry research is completed for you – with statistics, forecasts and market data saving time, effort and stress.
When you build your coffee shop business plan with real research from accurate sources, you’re free to focus on all of the other startup tasks at hand.
Reason #6
It’s The Only Plan Offering an
Iron Clad, 60 days Money Back Guarantee
Some might call us crazy for offering an 8 week money back guarantee. But we want to ensure each and every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase.
You won’t find this strong of a guarantee elsewhere. Why? Other companies sell worthless plans that might look great on paper, but won’t hold water at the bank or actually even help you plan out your business.
If you’re not completely satisfied with The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 for any reason, we’ll refund your money – it’s that simple.
You have absolutely nothing to lose.

So what are you waiting for? Download The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 right now – and have a fully customized, power-packed business plan tonight. Stop worrying. Cross this off your to-do list today.

Download this Incredible Coffee Shop Business Plan, right now!
Click Here.

Or continue reading to learn more …
“Want to Know What Other
Entrepreneurs are Saying about
Our Business Plans?”

Hundreds of actual users have written to us praising this powerful business plan template kit. Just look at what they’re saying:

“The financial info was incredibly helpful.”
I do not have a background in financials at all, but the templates in this book have now trained me to always look at my business from the angle of numbers. Very helpful.
I would recommend the business plan as a tool to help get clear, disciplined and focused; it’s definitely a great outline that anyone can follow, no matter how experienced you are in business.

Jane Stagg
South Park, New York
“It Contained Key Information for
Starting a Shop!”
I would recommend this business plan to others because it’s important to have good solid information when starting a business and any materials that can dispel some of the myths and put things into a clear focus is good.

Yahya Muhammad
Chicago, IL
“Okay, This Business Plan Sounds GREAT!…”
“But Is The Coffee Shop Business
Plan 2014 Right for Me?”

The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 is designed to accommodate all of the most common Coffee industry situations.

Do any of the following situations describe you?
  • Considering the Benefits of Launching Your Own Business?
  • Starting a Traditional Coffee Shop?
  • Buying an Existing Coffee Shop?
  • Need to Objectively Assess Your Current Business?
  • Launching a Gourmet Coffee Shop?
  • Looking for Growth or Startup Capital?

Regardless of your particular situation, The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 offers the essential groundwork you need to create a customized plan that will impress investors, lenders and potential partners as well as help you plan for the success of your shop.

System Requirements

The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 is easy to use, but does require Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel and Adobe Acrobat (a free program).

“How Much Does The
Coffee Shop Business Plan Cost?”

You would expect to pay $1,500 to $5,000 if you hired a consultant to research, write and design a professional business plan for your coffee shop. But, let’s face it. Unless you already have extensive capital, that just isn’t an option.

You can take the short-cut and buy a generic business plan software program. But this lacks the refined industry research necessary to gain a true market outlook. You also face the risk of frequent typos, which translate into instant rejection from any legitimate bank or lender.

But The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 gives you everything you need for hundreds or even thousands less than you’d pay for other solutions on the market.

Get a professional, well-researched business plan that can be specifically customized for your coffee business at our low introductory rate of just $79.00!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Risk Free!

If, for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied with The Coffee Business Plan 2014, simply return it for a complete refund within 60 days – Risk Free.

If you don’t like it – you won’t pay for it. Period.
You have nothing to lose!
Plus You’ll Also Get These 3 FREE Bonuses,
If You Order Before Midnight Today
Free Bonus Pack #1
An Audio Recorded Interview on
Systemizing Your Business
(a $39.95 value)

Operating an coffee shop can demand long grueling hours of your time. However if you put operational processes in place, you can hire others to run your shop. Then you are free to take time off and enjoy being an entrepreneur and the money you make!

In this audio interview, Peter Bowen reveals how to systemize your shop so you don’t have to be there every day. No small business owner should ever again be a slave to their business!

We own businesses to support our lives but too often it seems that our lives and happiness are the fuel for the engines of commerce.

About Peter Bowen

Peter has been an entrepreneur since childhood when he sold ice creams off a homemade ice cream cart at 12 years old.

Peter has always been driven, a hard worker, he graduated Cum Laude and is a registered Professional Engineering Technologist. His engineering background has led him to become a systemizing expert

Free Bonus Pack #2
Audio Recorded Interview with
Marketing Consultant, Shri Henkel
(a $19.95 Value)

We’ll send you an audio recording of our interview with marketing consultant Shri Henkel, (a $19.95 Value) Absolutely Free!

Shri has 21 years of business management and 15 years of marketing experience. She owns a Management and Marketing Consulting business and is a freelance writer and marketing professional.

This Audio Recorded Interview with Shri Henkel will tell you the top 5 mistakes smart managers make and how to avoid them. Hear real world examples about what works and what doesn’t work. The information contained on this audio recording could potentially save you thousands in lost revenue.

Free Bonus Pack #3
Complete Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Kit
(a $15.95 value)

If you need financing, the Small Business Administration (SBA) can help, but they will want to see your business plan first. The SBA loans millions of dollars every year to small startup business and you might qualify. We’ve included all the documents you need to apply for funding to help you launch your business.

  • SBA Personal Financial Statement – Organize your financial picture to help you determine what assets you have that can help secure a loan and get you the startup capital you need.
  • SBA Loan Application – A complete SBA loan application that you can review, fill out and submit to the SBA.
  • SBA Statement of Personal History – To help assess your loan this is a key document requested by the SBA.
  • SBA Business Size Determination – When making loans the SBA seeks small businesses. This document can help you determine if you would qualify.
  • SBA Checklist – A complete checklist of the items required to process your SBA loan application.
All these bonuses ( a $75.85 value) are yours free!
“Includes a lot of the Specific Info
I’ve Been Looking for…”
WOW! Great stuff in these bonuses. They explain a lot about subjects I didn’t understand clearly, and include a lot of the specifics I’ve been looking for. Looks like you spent a great deal of time documenting the details!

Daria Castiglione
Denver, CO
“So, What’s The Catch? Why am I Selling
‘The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014′
for Less Than $100, or even $85?”

Well, for one simple reason.

Since you will be accessing The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 directly via the Internet, I have no inventory or order fulfillment costs. There’s no shipping department, no receptionist, no materials, etc. I only have to worry about online costs.

Therefore, I can pass those savings on to you. This is win-win for both of us! I save in costs and you save in price and still get the quality business plan you can be proud to show any investor or bank!

You can be editing this business plan and be well on your way to owning your own coffee shop in 5 minutes! Even if you have never downloaded something from the Internet before, it comes with instructions and it’s so easy!

The files are small so it takes less than 2 minutes to download (on the slowest dial up Internet access) and it won’t kill your computer’s storage space.

- Zero shipping costs.
- No waiting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
- No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged.
- You receive the business plan at a lower price because it costs us less to produce.

Yes, Please Send Me The
Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014.

>> I understand that this order will include the fully customizable Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014.

>> I understand that, by placing my order today, I’ll also receive the 3 Incredible Bonuses (a $75.85 Value) absolutely free!

>> I understand that I will get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014 and bonuses.

>> I understand that the order process occurs via an industry-leading secure server and that my ordering information is completely safe.

>> I understand that if I’m not completely satisfied, I can return my purchase for a full refund within 60 days.

>> I understand that I have the choice to pay the one-time only, introductory fee of just $79.00 with my Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal

>>To go to our secure order page, simply click on this button below.

Thanks for your interest in The Coffee Shop Business Plan 2014! In ordering, you’re making one of the best decisions you’ll make all year.

This solution continues to help thousands of coffee shop owners and entrepreneurs, simplifying business plan development and helping them achieve their revenue goals.

Wishing You Success in Your Coffee Ventures,


Founder of CafeProfits.com

P.S. If you have any questions about our business plan, please read through our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section.

P.P.S. If you don’t find the answer to your question in our FAQ section, email us atsupport@coffeeshopbusinessplanner.com. I’ll be happy to help you!